Plano Cosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic dentistry will help you achieve your perfect smile. Located in Plano, TX, the offices of David Wilhite DDS are ready to assist you to achieve the smile you have always dreamed of. Whether you are looking for minor repair or full mouth restoration, an expert Plano Dentist is here to help.
Smile Makeover Dentistry
One of the first things people notice about you is your smile. Blemishes in your smile such as missing, chipped, discolored, or crooked teeth can diminish the appearance of your smile as well as your confidence. Dr. David Wilhite DDS offers a number of cosmetic dentistry services to improve the appearance of your teeth. These services include a free consultation in which you are invited to share your vision of your “perfect” smile so that we can help you achieve this vision. We will strive to understand your needs and create a beautiful smile that will boost your self confidence.
Cosmetic Dentistry Services in Plano, TX
There are several ways in which cosmetic dentistry can improve the appearance of your smile. One way is to straighten your teeth with Invisalign braces or conventional orthodontics. Invisalign braces are an affordable short term solution to straightening teeth while orthodontics uses conventional braces for alignment. Another way to improve your smile is to fix or replace damaged or missing teeth. Chipped and broken teeth can be fixed with porcelain crowns and veneers to cover the damage or replaced entirely with dental implants. The final method that can be used to improve your smile is with teeth whitening to improve the color of your teeth.
Click on the links for each service below for more information.
- Dental Implants & Implant Dentistry – Get your smile back by replacing badly damaged or missing teeth.
- Full Mouth Restorations – Transform your Smile with a Complete Dental Makeover.
- Invisalign Braces – An affordable and fast way to straighten your teeth.
- Orthodontics – Align your teeth and get your attractive smile back with orthodontia.
- Porcelain Crowns – Inlays and Onlays.
- Porcelain Veneers – Get a smile makeover by permanently fixing and whitening your teeth.
- Teeth Whitening with Zoom! – Bright white teeth in just 1 Visit!
What are the Costs of Cosmetic Dentistry?
Call (972) 964-3774 or contact us today for your free expert consultation and we’ll discuss your goals and options with Cosmetic Dentistry. Plus, we’ll let you know about our affordable financing and dental insurance options that make it easy to get the dental care you need. We look forward to meeting you and answering all your questions about your new Smile Makeover.